ABOUT DJ APPLES
Hi! My name is Chris Appleton, a professional musician, DJ &MC in one with over 15 years experience of performing music.
I look forward to providing great music and atmosphere for your event. You provide the reason to party and I'll do the rest!
Providing a great selection of 80s, 90s, Top 40, Pop, Rock, RnB & HipHop and everything in between, there will be plenty of great music played to keep you and your party happy.
Each event is unique and special and will be tailored exactly to your requirements.
I love nothing more than working with you in creating the perfect setting for your Wedding, Corporate Event or that special day and seeing a full dance floor and my clients happy!
Check out my services below (and also my reviews) and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! I'd love to chat with you :)
- Performance of live acoustic guitar music and / or playing music at your Wedding Ceremony.
- 5 hours of DJing at your Wedding Reception.
- Providing quality Sound system, DJ equipment, lighting and microphone.
- Plenty of comunication in the lead up to the Wedding to discuss song choice and set song lists for you.
- Optional face to face meeting to discuss your big day and get to know each other.
- Templates provided to you upon booking which includes song request lists, various ideas and versions of Wedding run sheets and more to make sure you have all the tools from an experienced DJ to make your Wedding the one that's always talked about!
CORPORATE EVENTS AND PARTIES
- Unlimited Correspondence in the lead up to the event
- Everything you need to make a great event / party. High Quality Sound System and Decks, Wireless Microphones, Lighting and optional smoke machine.
- Happy to MC and get the party going on the mic for no extra charge.
- Templates provided to you upon booking which includes song request lists and running of the event worksheet.
CLUB / PUB DJING
- Happy to offer specific club / pub sets at an hourly rate
- Unlimited communication and planning
- Reliable and fun DJ with the aim of getting the punter to stick around for another drink ... or 3!
Venue Manager - Noisy Ritual
"My name is Kate and I manage our Events and Weddings at Noisy Ritual in Brunswick East. I came across Chris at a wedding we were hosting and his attention to detail, approachability, professionalism and awesome playlist were truly memorable. I was working behind the bar that night and found myself constantly dancing and singing along! What I love about Chris is how reliable, communicative, friendly he is with the amazing ability to read the room which a Spotify playlist cannot suffice. His talent is being able to customise the tunes from what the wedded couple love themselves while keeping the energy levels high throughout the night! I now recommend Chris to anyone who is wanting an amazing and memorable D-floor vibe for their special day. Love your work, Chris!"
GLENN & JULIE HARRIS
Bride and Groom
"DJ Apples provided DJ duties at our wedding and not only was he a consummate professional and made sure that all of the right tunes were played at all of the key moments, but he went the extra mile and ensured that the stage presentation was immaculate, the sound setup was fine tuned for the venue and that all of the guests were tripping over each other to tear up the dance-floor. I can safely say that our wedding would not have been what it was without Chris careful attention to detail and amazing audio skills. From the moment we discussed what we wanted with him, to the church to the end of the recpetion, where he even helped to clean up at the end, he ensured that everything went smoothly and stress free the entire way, my wife and I cant thank him enough."
"We've used DJ Apples/Chris for our office Christmas party two years in a row and we've already got him locked in for this year. Chris is amazing at his job. When you're dealing with an office crowd you've got a real mixed bag of people, Chris always plays on the vibe and gets the dance floor pumping, leaving us all wishing the night didn't have to end. Chris is incredibly easy to deal with, efficient, professional, fun and friendly. We'll happily have him back every year."